This hotel is near the world historic kasbah, some shops, and the movie museum. It's a sort of long walk to the center of town or a short taxi. The rooms are pretty standard. The poolside is very lovely, as are the common areas of the hotel. There was hair on the sheets on towels, but I had I the impression that they were clean but lacked a good dryer filter (or air dried the sheets and towels). The restaurant is nice although overpriced for Morocco. One drawback is that there is a very noisy nearby nightclub. The noise isn't bad with the window shut, but it's stuffy in the rooms in the winter with the window shut even with the AC on. Overall I really enjoyed my stay and I think it's a good option for a reasonably priced hotel in Oz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate hotel is located in the centre of Ouarzazate, close to the desert, 5 km from the airport. The hotel has 104 air-conditioned rooms, including 2 adapted for disabled persons. You can also book 1 meeting room. The LA TABLE restaurant, a bar, a terrace, a swimming pool and free private outdoor parking are at your disposal. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate Hotel Ouarzazate
- Accor Moussafir Ouarzazate