We are two women in our 20's who stayed in this hotel for two nights.
Pro's: Lovely, clean room with comfortable beds. Plenty of plug sockets, nice view from the window, great shower and en-suite. Friendly staff, pool was lovely.
Con's: Breakfast was overpriced, you could smell the cigarette smoke from the next room (we had chosen a non-smoking room, but it was very clear the people in the room next to us were smoking), beds weren't made properly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate hotel is located in the centre of Ouarzazate, close to the desert, 5 km from the airport. The hotel has 104 air-conditioned rooms, including 2 adapted for disabled persons. You can also book 1 meeting room. The LA TABLE restaurant, a bar, a terrace, a swimming pool and free private outdoor parking are at your disposal. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate Hotel Ouarzazate
- Accor Moussafir Ouarzazate