See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 October 2016

We called in here before and after our camel trek. It's a lovely property with lots of character and a beautiful pool area. The manager/owner and staff are very efficient and obliging. We wished we could have stayed, but had to move on to the next stage of our safari.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2015

I stayed at Chez le Pacha, for two nights and was extremely impressed with the quality of the rooms, the attentiveness of the staff and the authenticity of the hotel itself. The staff carried the bags to our rooms and we found a quaint and beautifully decorated but equipped with ensuite shower and even a heater, to take the chill off in the night. The pool was situated amongst a bar and the surrounding area was cloaked in traditional Moroccan design. Around the corner, five beautiful peacocks could be found and birds flew throughout the outside terraces. The food was delicious and not a single thing was out of place. Though, I have stayed at many a hotel that ticks all these boxes, though Le Pacha goes one step further due to the fact that the staff are so friendly and ready to have a laugh, sharing in a but of banter. One staff member driss even took us for a tour of the local villiage which includes an ancient Kasbhar and museum. I would rerecommend to everyone. Oh, and thanks for the coke Muhammad.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

Nice people, the Staff very helpful, good, typical food, clean bathroom and rooms. Big clean swimmingpool, the owner gives possibility to go in the desert and to ride a camel. Nothing to complain about! I reccomand the place!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Really enjoyed our time here. It is very relaxing. Good food especially breakfast. The room was big and nicely decorated. The pool was a bit chilly when we went in March but I am sure it is lovely in the summer months!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I stayed here for two nights, trekking in the Sahara in between my stays. I was part of a school group and never expected to stay in such an amazing place during this trip. The hotel was a lot better than the one we stayed at in Marrakesh and I was fully impressed with the rooms: small huts with comfy beds (I had a great nights sleep on both occasions), clean bathrooms and generally well-kept rooms. The food was just as good, I was able to try a variety of different Moroccan style dishes and the food isn't lacking in quantity or taste, on one occasion my group and I believed our starter was our main, that is how good the quantity of the dishes are. The scenery is simply amazing and the staff were friendly to us throughout our stay. I wouldn't hesitate to come back here, the place is so secluded and peaceful, you cannot help but relax!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends