Southern Sun Ikoyi
  • Bar/Lounge
The George(Lagos)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsexecutive roombusiness hotelbusiness tripexcellent hotelkeep up the good workcourteous staffhis teamrestaurant staffcustomer service ishome away from homean oasisenjoyed my stayvictoria islandnigeriagymtrainerssamuel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Having stayed overnight at the Southern Sun Ikoyi Hotel more than a couple of times now, the excellent food and welcoming service continue to overawe me. You really cannot complain about the ambience of the hotel either as it exudes relaxation. The meals are affordable, superbly cooked and well presented. Whenever I'm in need of a hotel to stay whilst in Lagos, Southern Sun Ikoyi is definitely my preferred choice, over and over again.
Yemisi.O

Room Tip: Higher floors give you a great view of the location
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
ssih, Manager at Southern Sun Ikoyi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2014

Dear Yemi,

Thank you very much for taking out time to provide your comments following your recent stay with us at Southern Sun Ikoyi

The team and I are pleased that your enjoyed our service, food, internet service, the efficiency and courteous nature of our staff and other things mentioned in your comments. We want to assure you that these attributes will continue as you return to the hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Southern Sun Ikoyi soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This is a must for any sea food lover and also for the novice as the chefs are ready to explain the delicacy available. The waiters are also polite and helpful.
For anyone heading to Lagos either on leisure or business,this is the place to be.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
ssih, Deputy General Manager at Southern Sun Ikoyi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Dear Peter O

Thank you very much for taking to provide your comments following your recent stay with us at Southern Sun Ikoyi

The team and I are please that your enjoyed our service and the SEA FOOD was great, We have shared your comments with the chef.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Southern Sun Ikoyi soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

To SOUTHERN SUN IKOYI.

I write to thank you and, if I may, through you, to thank all the staff and personnel at the SOUTHERN SUN IKOYI for your superb hospitality and service during the just concluded interview session held since Thursday.

I thank you for your diligent and helpful staff, the generous provision of your facilities and most of all your time.

On behalf of my company : Thank you!!!!

Room Tip: The suites are awesome, was given bottle of wine and free access to the executive lounge
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Dorcas M

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with. We truly value your feed back and your absolute satisfaction is our goal and it is quite rewarding to know that this was the case.

Thanks you for your kind comments about our staff, and the room.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon

Kind Regards

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Good, was welcomed very well. Located in a good place and the dinner was excellent and the rooms are good for staying and comfortable and clean. Had a very good response from the receiption and the other services.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels

Dear Bpremnath

Thank you for choosing to stay at Southern Sun Ikoyi and taking your time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to learn that on location, food and room were acceptable to you,

Your appreciative comment about the service rendered by the reception staff is noted.

We look forward to your next visit for an ever better experience

Kind regards

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The hotel is very well secured considering the gates you have to go through to get inside. However I cannot remember why I stayed there for just one night and left the other day to another hotel.
The hotel room was really small, the same for sure goes for the bathroom. However I had to say it was very clean!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Asem A

Thank you for sharing your comments with us and we delighted that the room was clean despite the room size. We have different rooms type.

May you contact me direct on your next visit and bigger room will be allocated to you. My email address cliffs@southernsunikoyi.com

We look forward to coming you back to Southern Sun Ikoyi