“One of best in lagos!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Lagos

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Four Points by Sheraton Lagos
Ranked #7 of 131 Hotels in Lagos
worldwide
“One of best in lagos!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

This was my second trip to Lagos, Sheraton is such a well know brand.....i wasn't disappopinted.

The staff are welcoming and the hotel is well air conditioned and very clean.

For business meetings it's perfect.

With free wifi, it's the perfect spot

• Stayed December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
FourPointsLagos, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Lagos, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Dear MissyeWorldwide,
Thanks for the positive feedback; it’s much appreciated.
We would appreciate if you could clarify the brand you stayed ‘Sheraton Hotel Lagos’ or ‘Four Points by Sheraton Lagos’.
We look forward to have you stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Lagos during your next trip to Lagos and let us wow you beyond your imagination.
Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

From the time I walked in till I left. The service was wonderful, friendly staff and guests. I went with my husband and baby. The only hitch however was the faulty smoke alarm besides that my stay was great.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FourPointsLagos, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Lagos, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Dear Toeseen,

Thank you for the comments. I'm glad you had a great time and we hope to see you and your family back at the hotel during the Christmas Holidays as we have great packages for you. Check out our festive offers at http://www.fourpointslagos.com/festive_offers.

Warm regards,
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

Although not spectacular, this hotel is a good option for business in Lagos. Its pretty close to US standards in terms of service and amenities, the restaurant food is good, and they have an outdoor terrace bar with live music. It is cookie cutter US style though, so not for the adventurous or those looking for a bit more character.

Dear Latinmon,
Thanks for the review and staying with us while on business trip.
Your feedback is much appreciated and will be shared with the Management Team.
In order to take care of the adventurous, we have different theme nights from Monday to Friday ( Italian Night on Tuesday, French Night on Thursday, Mediterranean night on Wednesday , African night on Saturday etc).You should also try out our festive buffet offers this season, check http://www.fourpointslagos.com/festive_offers.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon and wowing you beyond your expectations.

Warm regards
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

My friend and her husband treated me to Four Points on 2011Christmas Day! It was thrilling for me as I have not experience this for a very long time. Having been away from Nigeria, and living in Uk where Shops or Restaurants are not open on Christmas Day; It was a WoW factor for me. People, Families from all race were all out for the buffet.
There were lots of foods on display, which also tasted very well and at relatively cheap price.
Organisation was Fab! Food were replenished ASAP as it was running out.
Atmosphere was warm and homely.
Staff were courteous
Also my cousin, went to Nigeria for her wedding and had her Honeymoon there! Came back really full of praises to Four Point!
Beautiful!
Are we Going again? The answer is best imagined!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
FourPointsLagos, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Lagos, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Hi Fola J
We are very glad your visit to Four Points with your Friends was thrilling. We appreciate you for your positive comments about our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to our hotel
Kragujevac, Serbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

I was in Four Points for business occasion. What I needed the most is when I come to hotel, to feel relaxed and calm. This is what I got there. Rooms are very fine and quiet, enabling you a good sleep. Take care to turn of air conditioning during the night because it can wake you up. Any way you’ll don’t need it during the night because room and hotel is cooled during whole day. Breakfast and dinner are great, although little expensive. Staff is very kind, always smiling and willing to help. It was little bit annoying to me to come to reception desk every evening to get my card magnetized again; somehow it didn’t work more than one day. In room you get 3 bottles of water for free per day, which is very good because you’ll want to brush your teeth with water from bottle. You can experience power outages from time to time, but it is never more than few seconds. Hotel has all the amenities you expect from the hotel of that rank. I’d like also to mention good adrenalin bar where you can feel all the excitement of night life in Lagos without need to go out. If you wish quieter evening, with nice lounge music from live bends, you can go to patio restaurant which can also offer you nice food. If you’re afraid from mosquitos you can go inside in tavern which is serving buffet meals, or simply very large hotel lobby where you can have drink or two in nice surroundings.

Hi ingbabic

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time out to write this review.
This would be shared with the entire team and we are committed to seeking new and better ways of creating a refreshing experience for all our guests at all times.
Once again, thank you for your views, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Four Points Lagos on your next business trip to Lagos

Philadelphia, PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

The Four Points Lagos is an oasis of calm amidst the bustle and noise of Nigeria. The lobby and various bars are an interesting mix of locals and expats conducting business or just hanging out. The staff were friendly and were quick to answer any questions I had about the local area, transport, etc.. I had one minor issue with my room during my stay and Esther at the front desk resolved it efficiently and with a smile. My room was very comfortable and well-maintained, and I never had any problems with hot water, air-con, etc... The bottled water in the room was constantly restocked so I never had to go thirsty. There is not much directly around the hotel itself but the Palms shopping center is about 1km away and has a few food options and supermarkets. I walked there during the daytime and felt perfectly safe, although I definitely received many sales pitches from vendors of pirated DVDs. The gym is well-equipped and has the latest cardio and weight equipment. My only complaint would be about the pool area, which does not get any sunshine as it is at the back of the hotel and the building itself blocks the sun. But one does not go to Lagos to go to the pool! Overall, the hotel does a great job of running a North American-style property in Africa and I would definitely stay here again if in Lagos.

Hi globeseekerpa

We are very glad your stay with us was a delight. We appreciate you taking the time out to write this review. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Calgary, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

The Hotel is fairly modern, has most amenities you would expect in a business hotel from western standards. It is safe and well maintained. Great location. I have stayed four times over last two years. No complaints about the room - large space, comfy bed, nice bathroom, room to work, great for Lagos standards. Watch out for smoking/non smoking floors - if you are a non-smoker, the smoking floor can be a nightmare and they regularly ask on check-in whether you would be okay with a smoking floor - I insist on the non-smoking floors and no issues so far. Another colleague wasn't so lucky. There are power outages/surges from time to time but that is to be expected in Lagos, not something specific to the hotel.

I have eaten mainly in the rooftop patio bar and agree that the menu gets a little repetitive after a week at the hotel, would be great if they could add some variety. Great entertainment on the patio and gives you somewhere to relax after a work day. The breakfast buffet is way overpriced for what you get and I would recommend just grabbing a coffee and light snack from the cafe in the lobby.

Concierge/bellhop staff are very friendly and willing to help, the front desk staff are hit and miss and sometimes take a while to check in/out.

Overall, a great stay for a business trip to Lagos and they have my repeat business.

Hi Leanne H

I am glad you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay with us. Your comments about our facilities and services have been noted and are highly appreciated.

Kindly note, that our buffet prices are a function of the cost of operations to ensure delivery of quality service to our guests. Be rest assured, however, that we are committed to ensuring that our guests always get value for money spent in our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon