“Amara Suites, the place to be”
Review of Amara Suites

Amara Suites
Ranked #33 of 423 Lagos B&B and Inns
Kew, United Kingdom
“Amara Suites, the place to be”
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Please do not think twice about Amara Suites, it is really a great place to stay. It is clean, spacious, wifi (hig speed), a steward attached to your apartment, modern day kitchen utilities and decor. I was at the Anike court.

I am defintely going back there when I am on Holiday in Nigeria.

Never knew we had such great serviced apartments in Nigeria.

Cheers!
OG Dixon

Room Tip: Take an apartment on the first floor and above for great viewing.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank OGDixon

Couples
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 9 March 2012

This place was perfect for the family trip. I had more than enough living space for us to enjoy one another and still have our own privacy. The location was secure and the staff was extremely helpful in ensuring that our needs were taken care of in a timely fashion. The price was the most reasonable that we could find. Everything else that we looked at online and had family personally scout out for us was overpriced and low quality. The quality, cleanliness and customer service exceeded our expectations. When we come back we are definetly staying here and I personally recommend this stay for anyone in Lagos looking for a great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Jason P
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 2 March 2012

My family and I enjoyed our stay at your property . Great customer service and best of all the chef mad some finger licking food that my kids will never forget. I will recommend to any one planning to spend a night in Lagos to check it out. Very spacious rooms and bathrooms .I will never stay in a hotel again unless Amara suites is not available. THIS IS HOME AWAY FROM HOME.Great value for your money. LESS I forget they will pick you up from the airport free. My kids can not wait to visit AMARA SUITES AGAIN. ENJOY. Dr. Ekowa from Chicago.

Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Asnieres-sur-Seine, France
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Spacious, clean and well fitted accommodation. Very friendly and dedicated staff, who can meet your needs. Really appreciable there.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank phd92
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Amara is good for frequent business trips to Lagos, (especially given the
free airport pickup) and is a refreshing changes from the usual Lagos high-price low-quality hotel experience.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Chicago
Reviewed 3 June 2011

Having stayed at many of the top hotels in Lagos Amara suites provides by far the best value. It is in an excellent location (great access to the island), the facilities are very comfortable, clean and modern at a price that is very affordable (especially compared to the top hotels)

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Glob_trotta7
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 2 June 2011

I was in Lagos for 10 days and really enjoyed my stay at Amarsuites. The rooms are very clean and modern. As a frequent visitor to Nigeria I am happy to finally find a place that feels like home. I like the attentiveness of the staff, the home cooked meals and the relaxed atomsphere. I expect to use Amarisuites anytime I am back in Lagos.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business