“Rest and Relaxation”
Review of Barazahi

Barazahi
Ranked #3 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Lagos
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Great Spa! Excellent Therapists. Very hands-on and welcoming.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Great ambiance and service everytime, love this place

Reviewed 9 February 2012

I was very impressed……..courteous staff….services were of international standard….from the massage to the pedicure,was worth every dime and then some…thumbs up!!!

1  Thank Nayoh
Reviewed 6 January 2012

The facilities are very impressive and so is the service, Make sure to book ahead because they get busy.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

The spa is very pretty and well done. I was impressed with the decor and general service. I had a facial and a wax. The facial was nice and the aesthitician was knowledgeable about the types of facials and was able to recommend something appropriate for my skin type which was different from what I chose fromt he menu. However, the same lady also did my wax. They spray an antiseptic on after the wax! Talk about burning. I had too many layers of skin removed. Needless to say it was very painful. I would go back for massages and facials just not sure about waxing. I haven't had any luck here in Lagos with getting a good waxing.

3  Thank Geogrrl