“The best”

Ranked #28 of 130 Hotels in Lagos
Manchester, United Kingdom
“The best”
Reviewed 9 December 2011

It's not that well known, so I was a little skeptical when I booked my first night at the hotel. On arrival I was amazed and astonished. The decor was fantastic. It was unlike anything I had ever seen before in Lagos. It was clean and airy, perfect for the climate. My room was clean and spacious, fully equipped with satellite television and rapid internet. The bathroom had lovely toiletries and the power shower with 3 shower heads was a delight. The hotel had a well equipped gym with a well trained instructor on site. He immediately put me on an appropriate training regimen. There was an appropriately sized swimming pool as well. The food and drinks were also exceptional. After my stay there, I signed up for the gym and attended several of their networking nights on Fridays. The serene atmosphere is a good distinction from the fast paced life of the city. I wish I could live there.

Room Tip: The rooms at the ends of the building have the best views. Also, be sure to ask for an executive roo...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
7 Thank Damilola A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Travellers also viewed these Lagos hotels
Morning Side Suites
The Blowfish Hotel
The Blowfish Hotel
#10 of 130 in Lagos
Victoria Crown Plaza Hotel

Been to Three Arms? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Three Arms

Property: Three Arms
Address: Plot 14 Royal Palm Drive | Osborne Estate, Phase 2,Ikoyi, Lagos 0001, Nigeria
Region: Nigeria > Lagos State > Lagos
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #28 of 130 Hotels in Lagos
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:4 star — Three Arms 4*
Three Arms Hotel in Lagos, Nigeria aims to offer travelers from around the world the very best service. We are a boutique hotel with a staff of warm and helpful employees who are truly dedicated to making trips better for both leisure travelers and business travelers alike. Our nightly rates are reasonable, but we do not skimp on quality, making us the ideal choice for discerning individuals who have a budget to stick to. In addition to working with people who will be in Lagos proper, we offer service to those who are searching for a hotel in Ikoyi or for a hotel in Victorial Island. We look forward to helping you book your stay at Three Arms Hotel now or in the very near future. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Three Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.