“Great taste at great price”

The Ice Cream Factory
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Lagos
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: We are a premier dessert restaurant in the city of Lagos, offering luxury ice cream that tastes like no other! Our ice cream is produced locally using only the finest ingredients. We take pleasure in carefully selecting our ingredients, by working with the very best suppliers both locally and around the world. We hope that you visit us soon for the best ice cream experience ever!
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I was there last month (Feb 2014) on a Saturday, with my family. I was pleasantly surprised at the prices. The variety of ice cream was good (though I'm do not have vast knowledge of ice creams). The service was pleasant though it wasn't a really busy time. The setting and environment indoors was ok enough to eat the ice cream considering the number of people inside.
Because of the price and taste, I rate it excellent.

1  Thank TeeHaa

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Ice cream factory is lovely. I'm happy to say they always have all their flavours in stock. And they are consistently good because unlike some people they make their own ice cream. I would say that the ice cream is better than the sandwiches they offer.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

we went to the one at one of the shopping centres and the serving is quite generous. i shared with a friend a small tub and it was more than enough. but lovely ice cream and interesting how its prepared.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Decided to seek out The ice cream factory after my less than impressive visits to another well known confectionary.The experience was awesome!If you have a sweet tooth,this will be heaven for you.Hot fresh waffles,muffins,delicious icecream,cheesecake...they have them all;freshly made,VERY yummy,large portions,assorted flavors;all beautifully served.And the ambiance is lovely,nice unobtrusive music,tasteful decor.
Quality is same if not better than what i'v had in Europe,kudos!

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

The best icecream I ever had. Nicely Presented . I would recommend cookie monster . NICE TO SHARE WITH THE FAMILY