“Good dinner menu”

Dining options: Reservations
Barcelona, Spain
“Good dinner menu”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

They serve an excellent menu at night for 5000 Nairas, no drinks included. It's different every night. Fast service too.

Visited October 2013

Barcelona, Spain
“My kissess to the chef ..!”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I can't eat African food because it is to hot spicy for my taste but the chef is wonderful in continental food and from what I know, African as well.

Visited May 2013
Brussels
“Recidivists”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I must say I find it somwhat painful to be hardh on an establishment whose food is overall good but I've happened to be there several times and service has been consistently apalling. Delays were unjustified and at times not apologised for. I even wrote a complaint and visitedagain; though welcome when they saw me, delays andmistakes repeated themselves. Waiters get easily cinfused and yhere seems a fundamental discinnect with the kitchen. No supervisor to be seen around. Well, who knows, as I keep using the hotel I may want to be proved wrong, again.

• Visited May 2013