“Teppanyaki is outstanding”

Bungalow Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 248 Restaurants in Lagos
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bungalow Restaurant is a leader in the casual dining experience in Lagos, Nigeria. Started in 2004, it has grown into a venue that offers variety. From random pizzas and quesadillas to sushi and teppanyaki, we are here to make sure your visit is a success. We also offer the first online website delivery system.In December 2016 We have opened our 2nd Branch in Ikeja GRA, 9 Adekunle Fajuyi Way, to complement our family within Lagos State.
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I invited some friends to join us for a dinner at the Teppanyaki room last Saturday. We have been there many times and always enjoyed the show and the food. They have a new chef "June" and he is such a character, he sings, cooks, pretty much does it all. I would suggest your order the "al la cart" and share....we ordered the Prawns and the Beef (order 1 of each and its enough for 2 to share)...the steak is wonderful, especially if you like it medium rare....they started aging their beef which makes it much more tender and yummy. Order the "sake pot" goes well with the Japanese food, if you want a starter, I would suggest the "maki selection" which is 16 pieces, 4 crazy crispy California, 4 tanoiki, 4 crazy spicy salmon and 4 ura.....makes a great meal!

1  Thank asianink

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have been to Bungalow several times and I have always enjoyed my meal there. I especially enjoy the sushi which is super fresh and tasty. The service can be a little bit erractic but on the whole fairly good. It is expensive though, I went for lunch last week and the bill came to £100 for two people, so be prepared. Overall it is a very nice clean and efficient restaurant with a very good menu. I think that I would identify Bungalows as a really nice place for lunch/early evening meal as opposed to a place you would go for a special (romantic) night out meal.

1  Thank Frank O
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Food is awesome, reasonably priced, but the WOW factor of the restaurant is the indoor ambience, close sitting, well conditioned, and ideal for an early start to the night

1  Thank Yemi007
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Nice place to hang out but they need to do a better job with their menu. Probably, people will visit a lot more if they knew they wld always get something nice to eat when they get there.

1  Thank Fragilepink
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Like most restaurants in Lagos turns into a lounge given the Lagosian penchant for drinking through the night. Used to be good but has seen better days.

1  Thank TRamakrishnan