“Fabulous restaurant”

Indio Feliz Restaurant Bistro
Cuisines: French, Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Thanks to Tripadvisor ratings...I made my way to Indio Feliz after a hard day of trekking up Machu Picchu Mountain. I was so pleased with my choice, what a treat. I had the avocado and mango starter, it was delicious and copious. I then had salmon as my main dish, also fresh and tasty. The portions are huge and they also give you complimentary freshly baked bread. I finished my meal with a fabulous slice of homemade apple pie with ice cream and a good espresso. The prices are a little high but definitely worth it. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and the staff is very friendly and multi-lingual. This was my favorite restaurant in Aguas Calientes.

There are newer reviews for Indio Feliz Restaurant Bistro

Reviewed 31 July 2012

The best restaurant in Machupichu hands down. Great food and service. We had dinner and lunch in the 2 days we spent in agua calientes.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Our hotel La Cabana suggested this restaurant. Everything we had was absolutely delicious. The food and decor was typically peruvian and the waiters were very pleasant. We were pressed for time because we had to take a train and they obliged. We were pleasently surprised when we got the bill.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

We got to Indio Feliz taken by our Machu Picchu guide, Darci. What a good surprise! Food was excellent, from the bread to the dessert. We were in a group of 5 with all different orders and all was yummy. Can't go wrong with Indio Feliz!

Reviewed 25 July 2012

Ok, so you're in Aguas Calientes and you are going to have only one meal and you don't want to spend it at a fancy restaurant. This is the one for you. Excellent food and service. I had pepper chicken in pisco and my wife had potato salad with smoked trout. Awesome. The bread was also great, and the atmosphere in the restaurant is fun. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank Barbara S