We only stayed one night but the service was excellent and put us in a very positive frame of mind for the mishaps that were about to unfold the following day. All the staff were willing to do that bit extra to help e.g. My son sprained his ankle while at Machu Picchu & the staff were all very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrazas del Inca is a B & B located in the town of Aguas Calientes only 25 minutes by bus from the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, a family bed and breakfast, a quiet place of rest, terraces overlooking the river, ideal for families, couples, honeymooners and group of friends, good WIFI, good breakfast, and very friendly. The cleanliness, the hot water with strong pressure and very comfortable rooms are the highlight of the Bed and breakfast in Machu Picchu. If you are coming by train it is 4 hours from Cusco and 02 hours from Ollantaytambo. Plenty of information from Machu Picchu on your arrival with drawings of people and places of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Terrazas del Inca B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrazas Del Inca Bed And Breakfast
- Terrazas Del Inca Hotel Aguas Calientes