Hatun Pachamama
Jaya Hotel(Aguas Calientes)
US$229
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Waman Hotel Machupicchu(Aguas Calientes)
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Tierra Viva Machu Picchu(Aguas Calientes)
US$179
US$160
  • Free Internet
SUMAQ Machu Picchu Hotel(Aguas Calientes)
US$361
US$149
  • Restaurant
Casa del Sol Machupicchu(Aguas Calientes)
US$312
US$281
Travelocity
US$548
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
El MaPi by Inkaterra(Aguas Calientes)
US$195
US$181
HotelsClick
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Yes, my tour guide her trainee and i got here early. ( i had chosen city stay over doing trek and we had arrived on first train ) but we were told i could put my bags into my room and it would be cleaned within 30 minutes.
The trainee also got her room but my guide was told there was no longer any room for her. Luckily she got a bed at another place close by but has to share with someone else.
The 3 of us then went out hiking for the next 6 hours. On return my room door was ajar, it remained dirty with bits of tissue all over the bedroom floor, dirty bedding remained on the bed, the unsuite had gum stuck to the bathroom sink, and no towels in sight. They then attempted to block me from entering the room even though my guide explained that this room had been allocated to me.
The reception said it wasn't mine to enter and somebody else was booked in here.
We then showed them my bags.
The reception told my guide they had a safe i could put my passport in but when i asked them to put my passport into it were very reluctant. On return i found they had stuck my passport into the desk draw.
As my room was directly opposite reception it was very noisy.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tdonno
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Since I'm working as adventure tour guide in Cusco area, I'm going to this small hotel every time that I take people to Machupicchu. I could see how the owners are improving the hotel. This hotel hotel is convenient to stay because is close to the train station.

Room Tip: The big double rooms the best!!!!!! they have really big beds
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul E
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We only stayed one night here, but it definitely suited all of our needs. It is located very close to the the train and the bus station, which was very convenient for waking up early to go to Machu Picchu. The guy who checked us in was very friendly and accomodating. The room itself was fine. There was plenty of room for the two of us. The beds were comfortable and there was plenty of hot water, which we honestly weren't expecting in a full hotel. We had travelled a very long way, so it was great to come to a place that was comfortable and relaxing. They served us breakfast in the morning even though we were leaving extremely early. They even had eggs made to order. The hotel could definitely use a few updates, but it was clean and comfortable. Definitely a great value for what you get, especially in a very touristy town where you don't get very much for your money. It is located right on the street, which was a bit noisy but we had ear plugs so it didn't bother us at all. The best part was they offered to hold our backpacks while we went to Machu Picchu so we didn't have to carry all of our stuff up there. While we were at Machu Picchu it poured and we were soaked by the time we made it back. Even though we had already checked out, they let us have a room where we could change into dry clothes and use the restroom, which was something they didn't need to do, but was definitely very much appreciated. Overall, we were very pleasantly surprised and would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Morgan M
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Very poor customer service (did not allow us to take a shower after we checked out after return from machu picchu - although had an empty room where our luggage was stored), rooms had very uncomfortable beds, old towels, water in the shower did not go down. The rooms had extremely thin windows so noise is a factor. There was absolutely no ventilation in my room so everything had a rotting smell. Breakfast in the AM had old bananas and bread/butter. Not much else. Very poor wifi reception in the room but ok in the lobby. We stayed here after Lares track so I guess was a bit more comfortable than sleeping in a tent but not even that could be a stretch.

Room Tip: consider looking else where
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Not the best hotel but not bad either. Very close to the train station. The reason I gave it 5 stars is because the way they made up to me for some inconvenience. My reservation of 7 months before they could not retrieve. So they gave me and buddy separate rooms, but made up to us by giving us free room for day 2!

Staff is very polite!!