“Excellent”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Two of us went after hiking Wynapicchu. We were a bit on the dirty and sweaty side but it seemed to make no difference. We got excellent massages for a very reasonable price. Both got the Inka Massage. I enjoyed the hot stones. This was a very nice, well priced treat after a hard day. They also have a shower for use afterwards. Make sure you ask how the hot water works. I took a cold one. :)

Visited September 2013
1 Thank PGA2

Arcadia, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great massage after a long trek”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We went here based on a recommendation from family. We had just finished the 3rd day of the Salkantay trek and absolutely exhausted. Our bodies were sore and in need of some TLC. Just prior to meeting our trek group for dinner, I rushed up to Wonderful Hands Spa to make an appointment. The receptionist met me and I asked her what her suggestions were and if they were available. I booked a couples Inka massage at 11pm. They stated that they closed at 10pm, but remained open for us. That was a bonus for me! The facility itself was not a high end spa or anything, but was clean, functional, and comfortable. It did the job perfectly.

The massage itself was excellent and relaxing. They working my body from head to toe using different techniques. They used heated stones, oils, and deep tissue techniques. The cost of the massage was only $25 US for one hour. Back in Los Angeles, this is defintely considered a deal! I highly recommend this place after a long hike.

1 Thank Chen S
Pittsburg, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Inca massage is the best here!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Ask for Anita --- she'll tell you the best massage is the Inca massage. It's heavenly --- just like Machu Picchu! It includes head, shoulder and back massage plus hot stone and reflexology. The price is so worth it. $37.50 for one and half hours.

The place was steps away from our hotel so it was really convenient. The staff was courteous and honest. I left my necklace and they delivered it to me at our hotel.

3 Thank MaeCTorlakson
Summerland, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great little spot”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped by after the 4 day inka trek in the few hours we had before we had to catch the train. I am a spa junkie and was very impressed in the service and quality of the massage we received for $25 USD (hour long massage). The ladies we extremely accommodating (we really wanted a warm shower first) and very friendly... I wished I had time to try out more of their services.

3 Thank erinandkai
Adams, Massachusetts
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great Massage and Facial!”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I just had an hour long Inkan massasage and ~45 min facial. It was wonderful! This place was very professional, and the people were very nice. Yesterday I hiked to Huyna Picchu, and my back hurt, but it no longer does! Excellent.

2 Thank Emily M