“Great massages for a very very reasonable price”

Wonderful Hands Spa
Truro, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Great massages for a very very reasonable price”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I had found this spa on trip advisor and made an appointment for myself and my spouse after we hiked the Inca Trail. It was very easy to find as Aguas Calientes is not very big and luckily on the same street as our hotel.
We were taken in right away, had an amazing massage, hot stones included. These girls did a fabulous job and treated us with complete respect. Highly recommend!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Caribbean_MicEll

London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Professional Massage”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Highly recommended for anyone finishing a trek and needing to relax tired bones. I was given a hot stones massage which felt great.

Mexico City, Mexico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful hands”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I spend a day in Aguas Calientes and there are many other business that offer ma ssages, some of them are 30-40 Soles for an hour of massage, but the facilities did not look pretty well. After surfing in the web I found this place and I dont regreat. At the beggining I was hesitating since they charge 70 soles for an hour, but the facilities were good (comparison with other locations) and also I liked that they do not promote their selves in the street. I had one of the best massages ever and the staff was very friendly and did a great job. I will highly recomend this place.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Humberto O
Calgary, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“Much needed massage after the hike”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We enjoyed our 1 hour couples massage at Wonderful Hands Spa. On the same street, there must be 20 other massage places, with similar offers, 40-50 Soles for an hour. We went with the top TA recommendation, and even though may have overpaid (25 USD), we got a very good massage. The room appears clean, not North American-fancy-spa clean, but was adequate.

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“best massage in peru”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Looking in from the outside, you may be filled with trepidation. It doesn't get better once you climb the quiet staircase to a room filled with beds.

However, the masseuse is very skilled, i would go so far as to say much better than those western spas you pay hundreds of dollars at.

She did a great job, just what you need after hiking the inca trail!

2 Thank IssyB373