This hotel was absolutely wonderful, the grounds and the room itself were spectacular. The room was large with a huge walk-in shower and a gorgeous open fire which we had lit in the evening. The food both dinner and breakfast was brilliant with a great choice.
Time didn't allow, but I would love to have stayed here for more than just the one night.
The hotel is about ten minute walk to the centre of the village where the buses ran up to Machu Picchu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu