Stunning 5 acre estate at base of Machu Picchu. All sorts of birds, plants, and flowers surround this oasis. Individual cabins very nicely appointed and well maintained. Great service, wonderful restaurant, and lovely amenities. Unfortunately our tour only scheduled one night here but it was memorable and a place to return to, indeed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu