A property tucked away in Aguas Calientes, in the valley below the mystical ancient Incan citadel Machu Picchu!
Lovely outdoor hot tub and great activities included in the tariff accompanied with great service and very good meals too! A place I would recommend for visitors to Machu Picchu who want an eco friendly unique product vs something mainstream.
If you're on a tight budget then the trendy El Mapi might be for you, but if you can indulge a little, this is the property to be at!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu