Having the want to experience Peru in a more leisurely fashion, Pentagrama Tours set up a fabulous 10 day land excursion. One of the many highlights was a 2 night stay @ the Inkaterra Lodge in Agua Calientes, Peru. No TV or radio didn't phase us a bit. The rooms were clean & comfortable w/a sitting area that made you appear to be right in the middle of the trees. Watching all the birds coming in to feed was a great experience. The food was excellent & we had no need to leave the lodge. Or, the walk to town was maybe 10 min. I wish we could've stayed another night. So very, very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu