Set behind the Agua Caliente train station on the edge of town, away from the touristy commercial sites and touts. Lush jungle-type of setting, they must have 20 gardeners to manage it. It reminded of some of the high end resorts in Ubud, Bali, which is saying a lot. Muti-building casitas style of setting, some rooms with fireplaces. Cozy separate lobby-library with log fire for the cool evenings, two outside jacuzzi's and cool pool. Gourmet dinners with superior service and attention. Priced accordingly, but worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu