We arrived in Machu Picchu after several days in the Amazon plus two in Cusco. We were greeted by the Inkaterra representative after we stepped off the train and were immediately taken to one of the best rooms imaginable. two floors of sumptuousness plus orchids and hummingbirds outside. The service was incredible as were the staff. Only complaint was room service - difficult to connect with and little English spoken so room service was a bust. Meal times are tight so make sure you go during the times. Otherwise an excellent experience! Last must see is their orchid jungle/garden - world class!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu