This place is clearly expensive, but in my opinion worth it. We stayed one night here and I loved the experience, it's a great combination of luxury and Eco-tourism. The rooms are full of character and very cosy. You are able to do tours and excursions in the hotel grounds - including a talk at their on-site bear sanctuary, where they rehabilitated rescued spectacled bears (?!). There is also a spa (I would strongly recommend the de-stress massage - particularly post inca trail!). The restaurant was lovely, quality Peruvian cuisine. Breakfast was the best we had in Peru, great variety and choice and excellent service. Service throughout our stay was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. I really, really loved it and was sad to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu