I will try to be as objective as possible in my review:
- The room has refrigerator, hair dryer
- Rates include daily breakfast
- Staff will bring your luggage to the train station so you don't have to worry about running back to the hotel to get your luggage to catch your train.
- The room we were given was so small that the leg room in the toilet is smaller than a coach flight seat.
- The room has a very musky smell and the only window opens into the inside of the hotel. Even when we left the window open, it didn't help aerate the room, but instead let mosquitoes in.
- My parents had another room that was slightly bigger, however, their sink dripped water all over the bathroom.
- The room was dark even if you turn all the lights on.
- The location of the hotel was on the top of the steep hill. After getting off the train, we had to drag our luggage up this steep hill for a while before we arrived. (Although this is not the hotel's fault, and I should have checked the map before booking).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a hotel worried about provide excellent hotel service for our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel La Cabana Machu Picchu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Machupicchu Hotel Aguas Calientes