2,493 results
All reviewsmodern hotelmachu picchuthe busincluded dinnerfree pisco sourscentral locationinca trailbreakfast and dinnermiddle of townshower curtainthe main streetrestaurants and shopscourse dinnerhotel restaurantyour luggagesmall townloved this hotel
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Beautiful Hotel with a very nice restaurant and bar. Comfortable beds and pillows and clean room. We loved our dinner and enjoyed the friendly and professional wait staff. The breakfast was fantastic with lots of choices. Eggs are cooked to order, but you have to go outside to get them. Loved our stay, thank you all.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Eco-modern, rusty-chic decor. Stepping out of the hotel it's exactly how you would imagine-like your a million miles away deep in a jungle village. All open concept lobby. Check in was quick, friendly and easy. Bellman helped us with bags to the train station upon check out. Wifi available. Laptop Computers available in the bar to use upon request but wifi was super slow. Morning breakfast buffet was delicious. Dining room featured floor to ceiling panoramic windows with views of the mountains. Rooms had all concrete floors. Lots of steps to climb from lobby to elevator and staircase. We reserved two rooms and one had three single beds. The sound of the rain at night provided the perfect backdrop for a restful sleep. I'm not sure if it was the altitude that put me to sleep but the lack of oxygen definately shut down my entire system for much needed REM Z’s and I slept for 8 hours! For me the beds were a bit on the sturdy side but my husband swears he loved the beds. Dinner at restaurant delicious which offered a pre fix menu. It was all so good! Our boys had spaghetti and chicken and rice and We had some delicious entrees and wine. Overall incredible stay and would highly recommend. We booked our hotel thru a travel agent in Lima. We had a private tour guide that greeted us at the train. He walked with us to hotel (10-15 min walk) and made sure check in was perfection. We had small rollerboard suitcases and there a few areas (Steps)where you needed to carry them but the village and hotel had enough concrete. Nice gift shop with quality Alpaca. We mailed back postcards thru them too.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2017

My husband and I stayed here one night as part of our 2 day Inca Trail tour. Beautiful modern hotel with comfortable rooms. Decor is modern and minimalistic and clean. Quiet break from the hustle of the street. 2 min walk to the Machu Picchu bus stop and less than 10 minute walk to the train station. We ate dinner in the restaurant and loved the food.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here after a full days hike up to Machu Picchu. Nice clean, modern hotel. Rooms were clean and comfortable with cable tv. Plenty of hot water for showers. Dinner and breakfast (which starts at 4.30am!) were both good - served by lovely helpful staff.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Emily T
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Emmy wife and I stayed here after doing a three day four night hike on the Incan Trail. This was just what we needed to refresh after four nights in a tent.

We were able to check in early in the afternoon, my wife got a massage which she enjoyed, and dinner and breakfast were included in our rate.

Th staff was nice and helpful with direction. And they had a designed map of the area with points of interest commonly requested. They are located in the center of the small town perfect for exploring in the evening.

The beds were nice and soft, but after a sleeping bag what isn’t.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple