“Great atmosphere and Peruvian vegetarian” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bistro de los Andes

Bistro de los Andes
Ranked #13 of 105 Restaurants in Huaraz
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Arvada, Colorado
“Great atmosphere and Peruvian vegetarian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Really enjoyed the their quinoa and potato entrée. Great views of the Plaza des Armas and mountains beyond.

Visited July 2014

Yungay, Peru
“Chili and soups are a definite recommendation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

My wife and I eat here often when we are in Huaraz. I tried their chili one day not expecting much and was more than pleasantly surprised, I must say it is one of the best chili's I have ever had. My wife recently tried their tomato soup and it was also excellent. The hamburger is a bit of a disappointment but overall the people are really nice and the service is good.

• Visited May 2014
Lima, Peru
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bistro de los andes - Cordillera Blanca Peru”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

are you looking for good restaurants in Huaraz? Bistro de los Andes is your good option peruvian , international dishes , good place, fresh food etc. This year I visited with my 12 friends we done cordillera blanca trekking cordillera huayhuash trekking our guide was Rodolfo reyes oropeza excelent man , everything was excelent we will go back to huaraz peru withthe Peruvian Mountains company .

Visited June 2013
Helsinki, Finland
“Excellent staff and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

The salads are huge! The avocado salad was excellent.

The staff is extremely friendly and the place is a joy to visit for lunch and dinner.

Pollo milanesa seems to have become my choise when visiting Bistro de los Andes.

• Visited July 2013
Durango, Colorado
“wonderful ambience, food, and service - every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

We've come to Huaraz during low season, but I still don't know why this place isn't filled to the brim. We've eaten there a number of times, and the food is hands down the best I've eaten in Huaraz (or Lima, for that matter). Dinner, breakfast - all times of day. We keep trying other places, but always come back here. It's perhaps a little bit more pricey than a normal Peruvian resturant (around S18 for dinner), but it's definitely not expensive, and it's well worth the few extra soles - you get more than what you pay for, in quality of food, ambience, and service. I've never written a review on Trip Advisor, and I am now because too many good restaurants in the Lonely Planet have gone out of business here, and I don't want to see this one go the same way.

• Visited March 2013