“Patrick himself refused to receive us because we was 20 persons”
Review of Creperie Patrick

Creperie Patrick
Ranked #3 of 125 Restaurants in Huaraz
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We called for a reservation for 20 persons. They told us that we couldn't make a reservation because was full but we can go and try.
We went there and the same person with french accent that told us to went told us that we were too many and they can't serve us.
We went to pizza BB

1  Thank Claudio C

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I've eaten in Patrick's creperie several times over my stay days in Huaraz. The French crepes were the reason that convince me to go in the first time, but the quality of the service and the food, as well as the friendliness of the owner and the staff make me come back. The food is top end quality, all the dishes have tried tasted fantastic.. It's fairly priced for the quality of the ingredients, and the atmosphere is very warm. A place worth to go when looking for a great meal in Huaraz, or if like me, you're missing a part of your origin when travelling. Loved the place and the crepes, keep it on !! And don't forget to try is homemade coca-liquor, it's a prefect kick-up digestive after a savoury meal..

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We discovered this wonderful foodie place by chance and as a result we ate there 4 times over the next few days. The French influence was great and the food was excellent, we thought the pricing as very reasonable. The owner was very welcoming and he acknowledged my wife and myself on each visit.

Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

We came here on a recommendation after eating dinner. The crepes were fantastic. The food others were eating looked great, unfortunately it was our last night in Huaraz. Id recomend having dinner here in addition to andino cafe and trivo.

1  Thank Mike_07_1983
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I have eaten in Patrick's several times. I really like the alpaca burger, as well as the crepes. I like the crepe with cheese, ham, and spinach. They really fill you up as well. My husband had the pepper steak last time, and it was AMAZING, we were really happy with our food. The service is not so friendly and it took quite a long time, and there were only a few tables, other than that though we do really enjoy the food.