“Superb pie and breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Sagada Lemon Pie House
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Sagada
Cuisines: Philippine, Cafe
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Superb pie and breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I will never forget the most sumptous pie I ever tasted and the most tasteful breakfast/ scrambled egg ive had in my life. It may be simple but for me it was superb. Maybe its a case to case basis if others have bad reviews but the time we were there.. it was awesome!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Cozy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

One of a kind lemon pie. I liked the sweet sour taste of it, I even brought home a box for my folks to taste, despite the long bus ride.

I like the homey feel of this cafe. Wooden walls and small chairs. You can even sit on the floor. It was just at the far end of the road. We had to run because it rained so hard on our way back to our inn.

Visited March 2014
“Food Poisoning!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Unfortunately, we had a very BAD experience when we ate at Sagada Lemon Pie last May17, 2014. We had a Late lunch and my daughter and driver both ordered BULALO. Later that night they experienced vomiting and diarrhea! My husband and son who also tasted a little of the Bulalo had mild diarrhea as well. The next day, I passed by the restaurant to inform them about the situation. Only a certain Loida was there. I gave her my name and number, but I received no call or text from owner. Until today, my daughter is still suffering from diarrhea. Will never go back to Sagada Lemon Pie, and I suggest others NOT to eat there as well.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Cherry Mae F
muntinlupa
“Bad Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Food not so great and bad service. Waitress seems not interested with job. Wrong ordering and i complain to them usually times. I suppose that not everyone would agree with me buti never to go them again. Really bad.

Visited May 2014
Dusseldorf, Germany
“The only pie house with no pie”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is the only pie house I've ever been to that didn't have pie. We all went specifically for the pie, but they didn't have any left by the time we got there.

+ Atmosphere. It's nice to sit and chat with your buds (which is important because you'll be waiting a long time), and waiting produces a kind of solidarity with fellow customers that you can laugh (or cry) about later.

- Lack of pie. This is problematic in every restaurant, but especially in a pie house.

VERDICT: Go with the flow! Whether you're waiting an hour for food or wondering how the staff could be so loud, remember: You're not alone. So take a deep breath and enjoy it for what it is!

• Visited December 2013