“Rude Rude Rude!”

Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Sagada
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The owner/manager is very rude! This and another bad experience from another restaurant soured our Sagada experience. I her not so friendly tone, the manager wanted us to order quickly because she's busy with another task she said. I told her about our displeasure in a nice way telling her that she should treat her customers nicely but then she exploded in a tirade of rant and cuss telling us that us people in the city look down upon people in the north/Sagada. I was like 'where the heck did that come from!'? So we just paid what we ordered and left... Still she went outside cussing in a loud voice making sure we were hearing her..and the children.

On a different note, the lemon pie is not special. Order it for experience but don't bring it for pasalubong. It's flaccid, not tasty, and not special at all. I am not sure about their regular food since we werent able to order then because of the manager's treatment of us.

5  Thank lonewolfshifter

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is a super cool little house, with floor seating and short tables, but unfortunately the pie is nearly nowhere as good as other reviews led us to believe. We were expecting something epic, but instead we ended up with a flacid little piece of pie with not much taste. Maybe we went on a bad pie day.

2  Thank JBOtski
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I will never forget the most sumptous pie I ever tasted and the most tasteful breakfast/ scrambled egg ive had in my life. It may be simple but for me it was superb. Maybe its a case to case basis if others have bad reviews but the time we were there.. it was awesome!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

One of a kind lemon pie. I liked the sweet sour taste of it, I even brought home a box for my folks to taste, despite the long bus ride.

I like the homey feel of this cafe. Wooden walls and small chairs. You can even sit on the floor. It was just at the far end of the road. We had to run because it rained so hard on our way back to our inn.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Unfortunately, we had a very BAD experience when we ate at Sagada Lemon Pie last May17, 2014. We had a Late lunch and my daughter and driver both ordered BULALO. Later that night they experienced vomiting and diarrhea! My husband and son who also tasted a little of the Bulalo had mild diarrhea as well. The next day, I passed by the restaurant to inform them about the situation. Only a certain Loida was there. I gave her my name and number, but I received no call or text from owner. Until today, my daughter is still suffering from diarrhea. Will never go back to Sagada Lemon Pie, and I suggest others NOT to eat there as well.

2  Thank Cherry Mae F