“Perfect place to spend your time”
Review of Palas Iasi

Palas Iasi
Ranked #2 of 69 things to do in Iasi
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Excellent location, nice shops, good restaurants, perfect overall experience. Kids have inside and outside places to have fun, parents have nice libraries anf coffee places to relax .

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Very modern shopping mall set in a beautiful area of Iasi. No real bargins but very good shops and restaurants

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Elegant mall, very nicely made. I got lost the first few times that I was there. I typically do not shop at malls, but I am staying two weeks at the Ramada Hotel (across the courtyard from Palas Iasi), and this mall really does have everything. I would recommend trying out the hipermarket Auchen (pronounced like Ocean - it is French, or so I have been told).

Palas has a moderate sized food court, with a lot to choose from.
The mall is very clean too.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I was impressed that the Mall has a very interesting design, the location is super and the restaurants are really nice.

I can say that I spent a lot of time there.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

The location is great, you can shop all the favorite brands such as zara, hm,massimo dutti, pull and bear, C&A etc And it has very good restaurants around. Shopping is very easy when you stay at International Hotel and quickly drop your shopping bags only to go back and do more shopping!