“Very good coffee!!!”
Review of Cafepedia Iasi - CLOSED

Cafepedia Iasi
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I served at "Cafepedia" o very good espresso and salad! The staff was friendly and prompt. I was in a big hurry but they served me fast. I recomand this restaurant!

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Although the name of "Cafepedia" at least for me generate the impression that I really could chose from the vaste sorts of coffee types (i mean only "pure coffee drinks" and not specialities or cocktails), you only get 2 types of coffee (I love the 60ml espresso without milk), plus the other well known sorts (e.g. venetiana, marocana & co).
(-) I hoped that i could find some sort of "kettle coffee (roumanian: cafea la ibric)" but it was not the case;
(-) On rainy day, 8° outside, inside was a little bit cold [on one hot may, a cold rainy day probably get them surprised, and the heating mechanisms were removed :D];
(-) short tables, high chairs;
(+) Very honest prices;
(+) Very good 60ml espresso;
(+) Very good tea;
(+) Very good serving.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

They server the best cappuccino I had in Iasi (and I had many of them!). The mediterranean salad was also very good. Too bad this place is smoky, but it's a common problem in restaurants in Iasi.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Nice waiters, good products, dirty and smokey, this is how I would define Cafepedia from Iasi. If the weather is nice and warm you can try terrace, much better solution. I've had last time there a nice warm apple juice made from real apples! Spiced with cinammon!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

My fav place in Iasi! excellent cofee, great friends, delicious food! Great parties! The place where I met for the first time my ex girlfriend - actual wife!

1  Thank codrinpopescu