“Good meals”

Ranked #96 of 190 Restaurants in Iasi
Cuisines: Italian
“Good meals”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Good meals. First they give free aperatif which is good and I eat octopus and shrimp (very good). After I eat Cheesecake but tiramisu also look good. Waiters can speak english, they are very polite. I meet with chief he is very polite. View is very good from restaurant windows.

Iasi, Iasi, Romania
“A poor experience ”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

I had a lousy Saturday evening. After I specifically reserved a table in the non-smoking area, when I arrived there were several persons who were smoking at another table in the same area. I asked about it and I was told that the non-smoking area was "cancelled" that evening!!! I was relocated in a separeted space next floor. There was another private party going on that place, lots of kids. I had to leave... It never ever happened to me such a mess. No chance to try the cuisine. So, in conclusion, be careful with your reservation.

2 Thank Catalin_2013
Hod Hasharon, Israel
“This restaurant is a treasure”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

First of all, they have a non-smoking area which is already a treasure for non-smokers in Iasi.
Second, the restaurant is beautiful both on the inside and on the outside.
The service is very good.
We were two people. We received two Bruschettas on the house. I had the 200 gr Tuna Steak and a mixed salad. My husband had the Pizza Margherita and greek salad. Everything was delicious. I drank mineral water and my husband drank Whisky. In the end, we both had cappuccinos. The entire bill was only 86 LEI!
The menu is full of options that look good, I will definitely be back!

• Visited October 2013