Little Texas Hotel
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsinternational airportamerican foodclose to the airportbeautiful gardenroom was spaciousa great place to staynice restaurantbusiness tripfree wifiair conditioningcitysummerkmfurnitureminibar
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I stayed 4 nights at this hotel and it was very comfortable. The staff was very nice and they are very responsible. I loved the fact that it was a quiet hotel, without kids screaming or something. I can say this hotel is an excellent option in you visit Iasi. The rooms were large, clean and I had everything I needed. Free Wi-Fi - I found it very useful.

Overall, I must say this is a very good hotel, and the prices are not so high. Will come back.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I have been in Iasi several times and staied in different hotels but Little Texas, in my opinion, is the best. Rooms are clean, large and quiet. The view of Iasi from the hotel by night is really nice and staff kind and attentive. It has also a very good restaurant with Texas and Mexican cousine (the owner is a real American gentleman from Texas). It is a few km from Iasi's center, and near the airport on a hill and facing the town. Everytime I must go to Iasi, Little Texas is always my first choice. The cost is totally worth the quality of the place.

Room Tip: Rooms of the second floor offer a better view of the city from the balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2012

When I arrived in the middle of the night in the front of the hotelI was a little scared. The view was not sogood from the outside and the reception deskis in the restaurant so I asked myself where I landed. After entring the hotelI saw that the rooms are separatelly in a very beautifuland well maintained garden in a very quiet area.
Rooms are frommy point of view a little too rustic and not very tastefull decorated. However taking account that the hotelis called little texas and the decoration theme is rustic it may be accepted.On the other hand rooms are big, with a nice terrace and kept clean.

Breakfast can be taken in the restaurant or in the garden in a very nice atmosphere. Food , both dinner and breakfast was really tasty and the prices are correct.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Loved it! Large rooms, clean and fully equipped and very cozy at the same time. Lovely view from the room's balcony over the city. Lovely garden in the back yard where you can have breakfast (and other meals - nice restaurant) all green and relaxing to spend time at breakfast to have a good day start. Free Wi-Fi and as I understand all facilities for business meetings and conferences or trainings as well. Nice place, if you're in Iasi don't hesitate, you won't regret it!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Whenever I am in Iasi, Romania I stay here. The hotel is faultless and lives up to its 4 stars. The bedrooms are very large with beautiful bathrooms and full facilities. WIthin the price you get a full American breakfast which is substantial and best of all the staff are absolutely delightful. I normally stay here in the winter so was very pleased to discover how beautiful the gardens and grounds were around the hotel when I stayed there in May 2012. The hotel is also very convenient for the airport. We did have a disabled collegue with us this time and the hotel made sure there was a room that was easily accessible for him . Will be booking to go back very soon.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent although I would say ask to stay in the annexe rather than in the rooms about the reception area.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business