All reviewsinternational airportclose to the airportbeautiful gardenroom was spaciousbusiness tripfree wifiair conditioningcitykmfurnitureminibar
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I loved the scenery at this hotel. I came here during the day to use a meeting room with a group I was with. I took some time to walk outside, and it was very well kept. I didn't even feel like I was in Romania, it felt so different. The meeting room was very well decorated and stayed true to the name "Little Texas". Very quaint place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Loved the rooms, authentic to the very last detail. The staff was very friendly and willing to help whenever needed.The food at the restaurant was very good, nice variety and I must recommend any of the deserts, fabulous! I am anxious though, about summer,when the garden will be ready and set up for sun lovin' people like myself! All together, a very comfortable and pleasant destination. Had a great time!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This year on Valentine’s Day, my husband and I celebrated 5 years of marriage, so I decided to surprise him with a special Valentine’s night at Little Texas. I choose that place in particular because that is where he proposed to be in the garden, in a magnificent summer day, in 2007. We checked in on Friday at 5 pm, hand in hand and with a big smile on our face. The reception employee was very friendly, helped us with the check-in procedure and led us to our room. The room was clean, warm and with an amazing view towards the city. In our room we found a special surprise for us: a bottle of cold champagne and sweet chocolate treats. The next morning we had a delicious American breakfast in our room: coffee, pancakes and omelet. One of the best anniversaries ever!

Room Tip: Just ask at reception about everything and they are happy to help you.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alexandra P
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I am coming here for 1 year and a half and in the last 6 months it was terrible. They are re-constructing the hotel and during the day you cannot stay in the room because of the awful noise from the builders. In this very moment, I am in the room hotel and from 3 hours they are using pickamers (or whatever they are called). In the end, they told me to move to another hotel although I had 2 nights paid.
They should have closed the hotel this period and not to kill the nerves of their guests.
Also, the breakfast is smaller and smaller from month to month and the coffee is just awful.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Mihaela A
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Rooms and setting - perfect. Cleanliness - perfect, only to be exceeded by the kindness and professionalism of staff members. If I were to be really picky, then I would say that it's a bit hard to carry the luggage all the way up to the 2nd floor and a luggage ramp would really be welcome.
That being said and having travelled quite a bit around Europe, I can definitely say it's on my top 3.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family