“Excellent food !”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2014

It is a very good restaurant, has tasty food and very good red wine. Everything there is enjoyable. The outdoor garden is very beautiful.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food is great. Even of I am not a fan of american and mexican cuisine the food here is really good.
It.s even a nice place to spend some time with friends over couple of beers. They usually play some country music, but not too loud.
Anyway, during summer you don.t care about this as you.ll want to be in their big awesome garden!
I come here once maybe twice a month and this is important as food did not changed at least not noticeable in the last couple of years. Quesadillas is the same as the first time I ate it.

Don.t miss Quesadillas with gun-smoked potatoes and for desert the apple pie with vanilla ice.

1  Thank Andrei C
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Greetings,
I was here one year ago in summer time, the outdoor garden is gorgeous.
But what exceeded any expectations was the desert, mud cake! pure chocolate!

If some one will try it before this date, please post your satisfaction, because i want to try it again :-)

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Excelent texan and mexican cuisine, nice place to spent some time with friends, something different in Iasi atmosphere...

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Wow, I'm really pleased to recommend this restaurant to anyone that lives in Iasi or is traveling through Iasi! Awesome place! You need to stop by and have a close American-kind experience there! I have been there few times and now I'm convinced that they deserve a maximum rating.

My last experience I thought will be a challenge for them because I picked this place for a surprise dinner for my brother and his fiance. However the managerial staff of Little Texas restaurant was very open and willing to help with my special dinner. I was really impressed with the standard of their service!

Everything was ready just on time or even earlier, the table was very nicely set, in a quite corner; the food was excellent, with lots of options to pick from!

With this occasion, I have discovered that they offer transportation (economic, standard & lux) as well, and I felt much safer to use their service than a random taxi driver. And it works great when you have something special to celebrate and you want to go with the full package (transportation + restaurant experience).

Very grateful for the way they handled everything! Try them!! I'm pretty sure you will go back again... like me.

(Mihaela)