“Good Hotel”

Continental Forum Oradea
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Oradea
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Good Hotel
The location is a very easy to get to location. 7 minutes walking to the pedestrian area.
The hotel is on the river on a corner of two main streets. Service could be better, great prices, great location, great amenities, and the staff was ok accommodating. The rooms clean and comfortable. Restaurant serving good quality food in decent quantity. The Spa might work better the water is Great, the pool is very nice . Reception is professional.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank FAlegria
ContinentalHotelsRO, General Manager at Continental Forum Oradea, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share amazing words of appreciation about your last stay at Continental Forum Oradea. We are always very happy to read about excellent stays and that you had a try of all our amenities and caring service. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Andrei Pop

Reviewed 14 December 2013

The location is a very easy to get to location. The hotel is on the river on a corner of two main streets. Great service, great prices, great location, great amenities, and the staff was splendidly accommodating. The rooms clean and comfortable. Restaurant serving good quality food in decent quantity. Check in / check out fast and efficient. Good wi-fi,piano bar, night bar… pool with thermal water !!!

Congratulations! Not to forget that the prices are really low and this makes this place a real good value for money!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for making the time to share your impression of your stay at Continental Forum Oradea. We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay here at our property and that you enjoyed our services.

We are glad to hear your positive review of our staff, who takes great pride in managing to meet our guests’ requirements.

We appreciate your review and hope that we will remain your choice upon further visits to Oradea.

Andrei Pop

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I enjoyed my stay in the hotel - big room, helpful staff, good location, good services. I will use again in the future this hotel and I would recommend it. I believe is the best solution for who want to stay in Oradea for a business trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Continental Forum Oradea Hotel and for expressing your kindly views regarding our hotel here. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and is always a boost for our team to receive such a favorable feedback.

Please know that our target is our guests comfort and we are happy to hear that you were pleased about our hotel and you observed the food quality improvement! Thank you again!

Andrei Pop,

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I have been at this Hotel several times. My last stay was on August, 11, 2013.
I did forgot my laptop in the room. During check out at 06:00 in the morning the room service did check the room and informed the desk that I forgot my laptop. This is being very honest. Never happen to me in the past. I will always come back there. I never ever had a dirty room nor was the staff unfriendly.
Thank you for always a good time.
Rainer Schmidt

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We stayed in this hotel in August, a week. The services were very good, friendly and well trained staff, clean rooms and great views of river, good food, parking. Affordable as services. They have a pool with thermal water, which is very important for us.
A well positioned hotel, central, very close to all the sights.
Surely next time we all stay in this hotel. Definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Last time I was here was in august. The location is very good, downtown, near the river. My room was ok, everything was nice and clean. I had a beautiful view, to the river. The breakfast was very varied and I was satisfied. Also, the staff was very polite and helpful. It's not the first time when I choose this hotel. I'm feeling very welcomed here, so every time I'm in Oradea I stay at Continental. One of the reasons for which I'm choosing this hotel every time is also the pool which i use it every time.
I recommend it.

Room Tip: Rooms with view to the river
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I am very glad that i choose this hotel because the rooms are very clean, the food is good. I had acces to the swimming pool, sauna, masaj. The price is ok in comparation with another hotels, and the stuff was ok.I m from Bucharest and i travel alot in Oradea and always i choose Hotel Continental.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business