Saki, himself and his entire family go the extra effort to accommodate their guests.
Saki's mother's breakfast is THE JEWEL of the stay. Breakfast is just a few extra euros charge and its VERY worth it. Its several courses included eggs, and homemade pastries.
2. Saki picked us up at the bus station when we arrived.
3. Saki has a day boat and toured us around Budva Bay, Stari Stepan, and St Nickolas island.
4. Saki helped my friend download her photos via the internet on his personal computer.
5. Room was large and modern. It included a refrigerator.
Noise is to be expected for a beach town with a family living in the same building. Sounds shut down early but the sun and noise rises early too.
Room could be cleaned more frequently, towels replaced, and toilet paper replenished, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family has decades of experience in this business, to witch we have devoted our lives. Our goal is to make guests feel as they are visiting close friends, and numerous reviews testify that we are successful in this. Our property is a cross of apartments and a hostel, with a family atmosphere.We have a lovely balcony on the roof where you can have dinner underneath the stars, spa, jacuzzi, boat for day-trips, air condition, WiFi, TVs, fridges, private bathrooms, everyday cleaning, free welcome drinks, parking, free car rides to the beach and a posibility of transport from airport.Welcome to Saki apartments! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Saki Apartmani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saki Apartmani Hotel Budva