“Probably the best choice in Budva, Stari Grad”
Review of Montenegro Hostel

Montenegro Hostel
Ranked #9 of 295 Speciality Lodging in Budva
Reviewed 5 August 2014

If you want to stay in a cheap, clean hostel with friendly and helpful staff in a good location, this should be your choice. I stayed in the yellow dorm and had a wonderful time. Recommended to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Although this is an ideal location in the middle of the old town the bar nearby makes it unable to get any sort of rest. The dorms are cramped and bathrooms was pretty dirty. But the staff were very nice and helpful and I highly suggest doing the "big Montenegro tour" with madlan or "madjo" it was one of my favorite days of my trip and is organized through this hostel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I arrived at this hostel and it was booked out. Fortunately the staff were really friendly and found me a room in a building close by and i was permitted to use the hostel facilities as if i was staying there. I had some great dinners and met lots of great people in my 3 nights at this hostel. Great location, great tours, decent price. I recommend this hostel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

For sure I can say that this hostel is one of the best I've ever been. The location is perfect, it's clean, pretty and with it's own atmosphere. The staff makes everything on the highest level to make you feel comfortable and welcome as a friend.
I recommend it to everyone who is planning to visit Montenegro.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Booked this room on booking.com after adding Montenegro to our 5 week honeymoon, really didn't know what to expect but it was cheap so thought we would give it a try as only staying for 1 night. We arrived in Budva at 11am, found a parking space and headed into Stari Grad to find the hostel. It is hard to find, but after asking a few people we found it ok. We were greeted by a lady on reception who was very helpful and told us that our room was in a different location (we had a private room not dorm). She told us it wasn't cleaned yet but Sacha a friendly staff member would show us the room and then clean it for us. Budva old town is really small so it was only a short walk away. It was great as it was like having your own apartment with a lockable door downstairs and the room was was also lockable. Sacha showed us the room which was small but has aircon, TV bathroom etc.. We went to get our bags and had as a quick drink and by the time we got back the room was spotless. Now... The room is VERY small with an extremely small bathroom however this was fine for us as we were only staying for the night and not visiting Budva to stay in a room.

We thought it may be noisy at night but not at all. We had a very comfortable night and were more than happy with the room and service for the the price we paid.

Thank you for a short but great stay!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The staff, especially Sasha, at Montenegro Hostel were brilliant. So friendly and inviting. Organised a transfer to Tirana for us and were not annoyed even though we arrived a little late! The rooms are fine, it is next to a bar which I would imagine is not ideal if you want an early nights sleep. Good value for money and a cool place all in all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I stayed in "Montenegro Hostel" in Budva, Old Town, couple weeks ago. It's very easy to find hostel, not to far from main bus station. I arrived at 11 am and the staff ( Bidzi and Sasha ) waited me with big smile. They recommended me really nice restaurants with domestic food and few bars where I can relax. I booked 8 bed dorm, which was very clean and well equipped with nice kitchen, air conditioners and wi-fi. And also, there is a common room in hostel, where one of the staff ( Sasha ) , gather all guests so that everybody can have fun.One more thing, which is very good is that they organise tours around Montenegro,I took a Big Montenegro tour, and I saw beautiful places. I have enjoy my 2 days in Montenegro Hostel, and I'll be back for sure. I recommend this hostel to everyone.

Room Tip: Every room is the same, just different color. And yeah, there is no swimming pool and fitness center...