“Great food, great service, great view!”

Dukley Beach Lounge
Ranked #19 of 184 Restaurants in Budva
Price range: US$5 - US$34
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You can find us on the shores of Montenegro’s Adriatic Coast, at Zavala Peninsula, from where you can enjoy the view of charming Budva's Old Town and St. Nikola Island. Feel this place with special energy, surrounded by nature and stunning horizon view. With restaurant and three beaches concept, it’s an oasis of pleasure… close enough to everything that Budva Riviera has to offer, but private, quiet and far away from the crowd. Dukley Beach Lounge's kitchen crew, led by Executive Chef Dusan Lazor, is a mix of young and innovative chefs with one idea – love for food and indulging all your senses. With our established Fresh & Fine Food Concept we are constantly striving for perfection in both taste and visual sensation. Challenge your senses with seasonal menus and experience the New Mediterranean!
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Go there if you want tasty food, attentive service, nice sea view and decent price. Grilled octopus was really delicious. Been there many times and they always hold a top bar! Also, there is a convenient secure parking, which is pretty important when travelling by car like us.

Павел П, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Dukley Beach Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hello Denis! Thank you very much for your feedback! Its very important for us!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Great location and super beautiful setup. My boyfriend and I wanted to use their services for the day (sun beds, beach etc) but simply didn't think it was worth 100 euros. The beach was practically empty and one would have thought that they would appreciate customers wanting to visit over the day. Once you are there you would have spent money on food and drinks anyway but to be asked to pay 100 euros for a sunbed when you practically can walk 5 min away and sit for free it doesn't seem to be worth it. We left and changed our mind about going back for dinner.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Food with no taste and too expensive, management has a new policy from summer 2017 - to throw regular guests out from the beach and beach bar because they suddenly decided to make the beach closed for public... WIll never come back and will not recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Food for 200 Euro served totally cold, they didn`t allow us to swim during the day in the sea and take a drink in the beach bar without renting chairs for 100 Euro...
Absolutelly horrible experience with a message - during the night they want your money and during the day they don`t want to see you!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I was really excited for this visit, as it seemed like a great resturant with good reviews, but I cant say I was very impressed.

The food was nothing more than okay, the waiters wasnt supernice either. And both me and my friend got hair in the food..

The atmosphere was great, but I think the prices was too high for this place, and I would definitley not call this a 5-star resturant.

I also noticed they served foie gras, which shows me that they have no ethical standpoints in animalwellfare. A lot of resturants have taken this of their menus, and it makes me sad that Dukley still supports this cruel industry.

I will unfortunatley not be back.

Yulia H, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Dukley Beach Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Good afternoon idakjjj! Thank you very much for your feedback! It's very important for us. We appreciate your comments. And we hope to improve our work with your help. Regards- Team of Dukley