For the price of 210 Euros a room, the level of comfort and service is not worth the amount. When you pay that much at a supposedly 4 star hotel you expect much more.
The rooms were nice, with a good view but apart from that there were many things we were unsatisfied with.
1) The steam room opens from only 4-8 in the evening
2) You get one towel per guest at a cost of 30 Euros for lost towels -- we were always stressed about losing our towel cards.
3) The wifi is free only in the lobby and extremely slow when you pay to use it in the rooms.
4) The hot tub is cold, and the rude staff makes many excuses as to why the temperature cannot be raised, even though the temp is well under the limit proposed by the hotel.
5) The beach advertised is also not free for guests (which is what I thought is ridiculous). You must buy a chair for 25 Euros to use the hotel's "private" beach.
6) Overall poor design of hotel with dark hallways, and towel desk only at inside pool, one way escalators and non-optimized elevator.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Avala Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avala Resort And Villas
- Avala Resort & Villas Hotel Budva
- Avala Resort Budva