Garni Hotel Bokeska Noc
Casa del Mare(Herceg-Novi)
US$138
Aria(Herceg-Novi)
US$67
Guest House Tomanovic(Herceg-Novi)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Pool
Villa Angelina(Herceg-Novi)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$26
Apart Hotel Kukoljac(Herceg-Novi)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$52
All reviewshis wifethe ownerevery morningamazing breakfastthe cleaning ladysmall beachoverlooking the baytop floorbalconystepsseaapartmentpodgoricadubrovnik
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I stayed here for 3 days with my son. What we liked the most was nice garden infront of my apartment and the beach is 100 m away from the house. The apartment was warm enough (heated) which is rare for montenegro in this season

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank ales32
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I was staying in late November, not tourist season at all and I was almost the only person in the place. My room was plain but lovely and warm. Owner was very friendly, helped me with my case, offered me a free coffee and gave me relevant advice about my onward journey.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank heather0012016
Reviewed 24 September 2011

The Garni Hotel Bokeska Noc is a small, family run hotel located close to a small beach and within walking distance of the Old Town of Herceg Novi. It is in an ideal position with great views over the bay. The rooms are very comfortable and well appointed. The owner is exceptionally helpful and speaks very good English. The breakfasts are superbe and by far the best we had in Montenegro.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank eating-tonight
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Wonderful property, close to the promenade. Amazing views of the sea. Our Room (#5) was definitely small. They said it was one of the smallest rooms but a bigger balcony. Balcony definitely made it up for it and there was great closet/storage space which helped but my husband and I could barely walk around each other and our luggage in the room. Breakfast was wonderful and yummy and hosts couldn't have been helpful, especially with tips on an alternate border crossing to avoid the lines going into Croatia. Wish we would have spent more time in Montenegro. Loved it.

Room Tip: Ask for anything but Room #5 - their smallest room
Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank michellez_11
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Stayed in the apartment, which was pleasant and very clean. Had everything we needed.
The owner and son are friendly & helpful.

The breakfast was outstanding. Everything fresh and a different serving every day, which made going to eat all the more exciting.

Had great quality sleep as the bed was comfortable, the area was quiet. Around 50 metres of steps to the beach (pebbles as much of the beach is in this area), where there are restaurants, eateries and seafront bars.

Would highly recommend.