See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in the middle of a field whithout a paved road. It is at the very outskirts of Igalo and nowhere near Herceg Novi. The closest restaurants are 1
The hotel rooms are clean but nothing special. The dinner buffet inspired us to find food elsewhere and the breakfast buffet was a big dissappointment.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Hoya91
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Looking at reviews, seems nobody in the Trip Advisor community has stayed here since 2014 - I'm baffled!

Maybe it wasn't as good back then but we loved this hotel. Clean and comfortable modern rooms with air con. Very friendly and helpful staff. Food was good, tasty and plenty of it though not gourmet (buffet style).

Loved the location too right at the end of the Herceg Novi 7km promenade - great for a lovely sunny early morning run, traffic and pedestrian free!

The hotel is still situated in open fields which, as others mentioned, is lovely and cool in the evening. I noticed some reviews complaining about the hotel's proximity to a graveyard. Why? We're all going to end up in one and this one has a really nice little Orthodox chapel and very ornate graves - well worth a short visit in its own right!

Highly recomnended.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank floodjo
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Although the situation of the Hotel Novi is not ideal, it offers excellent value. The rooms are clean, well appointed and comfortable. There is air-conditioning in the rooms and a lift to all the floors. The staff are extremely helpful and attentive and the buffet breakfast is more than adequate with a reasonable selection of hot and cold items. There is a bus stop close to the hotel, with frequent services to Herceg Novi.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank eating-tonight
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Rooms were clean, modern, large - had nice balcony, fridge, TV and wifi. Very attentive staff in particular Vuk and Dusan are the best !

Hotel is in a middle of a field with no madeup roads to it - its out of town and next to a grave yard - it looks like an apartment block - was told on arrival that hotel was oversold and no rooms even though I booked 6 months ago. The Manager ( Marija Rakeevic ) was actually very rude - telling me she could see all my booking.com profile and I had a lot of bookings and cancellations and she couldnt charge my credit card even though this was NOT a prepaid booking - I asked her why she didnt email me or telephone me if she had been overbooked for 6 months !!! She said that booking.com didnt allow them to refuse any bookings !!! Then she refused rooms to a group leader saying she had too many people in her group .... After 30 mins she gave me a room ... after I said fine if you are over booked you have to find me another hotel at the same price and standard .... then meals were taken in reception next to the WC - no restuarant - am sure this is not within health regs - the food was cheap group dishes - it was food but not very nice. The hotel is not really a hotel but an apartment block where people live and one block is a so-called hotel - it caters for cheap group and student tours and run by 7 front of house staff, all of which except for the manager are very nice and hard working in particular receptionist Vuk and barman Dusan. The reception/bar and dinning area is all one of the same at the front door. However if you have a car and get a room that you actually book its very nice hwoever with a new manager and some changes it could be much better.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank icyairboi
Reviewed 11 September 2013

When we arrived, from the outside, my first thought was 'disaster'. And that needed nuance. The location sucks - and not, as it is remote from nightlife, there is no noise in the night. The rooms are very specious, and we had a living room and a kitchen, as in a full apartment. As we were travelling with friends, this created a nice opportunity for having drinks and food together in a cosy place. Every sleeping room had balkony doors, and since it is located next to the bay, there is fresh seawind coming in. The appartment was also equipped with a very good working AC. We had a balkony with view over a church, graveyard and the sea, it wasn't bad actually. Our rooms were clean, the sheets were clean, and yes, the hotel looked like it was finished too fast, maintenance could have done a bit better. The staff was friendly.

Date of stay: September 2013