“Nice for a spring-summer rest”
Review of Jelen Salas

Jelen Salas
Ranked #2 of 11 Palic B&B and Inns
Nis
“Nice for a spring-summer rest”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

The salas and its ambient looks very charming and it is pretty well described on a website. My fiance and I spent there the New year's eve and the night after. The celebration was a little bit disappointing, they had described their menu far better, but it wasn't so great as we expected. And they had put our reservation in the lounge that wasn't a main restaurant (where the music was).
But in all we had very good time. The salas is perfect for kids. It has a playground and Palic has a zoo so it could be interesting for them

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Milena A

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Serbian first
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Reviewed 2 November 2012

The food was excellent and the salaš is very charming. The live music was playing, but should focus on traditional music as well as the background music when the band is not playing. Other than that, really good.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
Kecskemet, Hungary
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I had my weddig in Jelen Salas, last year, and I know that every bride thinks there wedding was the best, but I can tell you my was pretty good. All the guests (ok 99%) was amused with the place, with the service. The staff was pleasent and kind, they were able to manage our all impossible requests. Some of the invited guests stayed in their rooms, and we got the weddig suite for free, I did not really sleep that night, (neither did our guests :) )
I can only recomend it to anyone.
We went back on our aniversary for a dinner, and I was very happy to see that they have got even nicer, and that they managged to improve to road as well which took us out there, because at the time of the weddig, it was not the best.
I can only say nice things about this place, if you are even just passing through there go in for a good Serbian dinner!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family