“A thoroughly enjoyable break”
Review of Hotel Aurel

Hotel Aurel
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Podgorica
“A thoroughly enjoyable break”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The hotel is excellent, very modern, and extremely well appointed. The restaurant serves very good food and the staff are helpful.
I cannot comment on the spa or fitness facilities as I did not use them.
All in all great value and I would have no hesitation in recommending the Aurel as an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Milena B, General Manager at Hotel Aurel, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Dear Sir,
Thank you for all praises! We appreciate your time taken for writing the review.
Above all, thank you for the recommendations and we honestly hope you will be our guest again in future! It would be our pleasure to host you again!

With kindest regards,
Milena

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Hebrew first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Very modern hotel, exceptionally clean, impressive look. It has small fitness and spa for the hotel guests. The staff is friendly and helpful. You can get the ride for and to the airport for free. Rooms are spacey and well designed. WiFi coverage is the best I have seen in a hotel so far.
There is a conference room for business trips.
It is located outside the city center, but you can walk to the city in 15 to 20 minutes, or 5 minutes by car, taxi costs round 1 euro to the center.
The only disadvantages could be glass window from the room to the bathroom if you are traveling with business colleagues. And the staff in the restaurant could be little more polite, the other staff is great.

Milena B, General Manager at Hotel Aurel, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Dear Mr Darko,
Thank you for the review!
Thank you for the great marks and commendable comments.
We appreciate photos you made and are sure the review in general will be very helpful for our future guests.

In the meantime, we are looking forward to your next stay at our hotel!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Very good business hotel.
Clean, large and comfortable room.
The location is not central but not so far.
The staff is professional and help you.
The breakfast is good but not the best.
Very good fornitures and art.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Fabio A
Milena B, General Manager at Hotel Aurel, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Sir,
Thank you for the feedback.
We appreciate your concise comments and thank you for the affirmative attitude towards our offer and service.
We look forward tom your future stay here!

Kind regards,
Novi Sad, Serbia
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The first thing I noticed upon entering the room, which was spacious with big windows, was the scent. I love it when rooms smell nice! The room was clean, it had a beautiful bathroom and the bed was very comfortable.
A good internet connection is very important for me, and the hotels Wi-Fi did not disappoint.
The staff is attentive and very pleasant.
I love big windows and balconies overlooking a city, so my favourite thing about this hotel is the view! The view from my room-amazing, the view from the restaurant balcony- even better, the view from the spa balcony- best of the three! The spa has everything you need to relax after a busy day.
I've read both good and bad reviews about the restaurant so I planned to eat somewhere else but the breakfast made me change my mind, and I am glad it did because I enjoyed the dinner very much.
I am definitely going back to hotel Aurel next time I'm in Podgorica!

1 Thank Jela614
Milena B, General Manager at Hotel Aurel, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Madam,

Thank you for a detailed review on our hotel. We appreciate all points you stated here.
Positive feedback from our guests is our greatest satisfaction for moving forward and constantly improving the offer and service.

We cannot say nothing else but - sincerely looking forward to your next stay here!

With kindest regards,
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We had a pleasant stay in this hotel in Podgorica. It is brand new, with nicely furnished, large rooms, with cozy beds, good heating/cooling system, great bathroom, and very good toiletries.

This all for a very reasonable price, especially comparing to the other hotels in the city.

The staff was kind, professional and helpful.

The reason for 4 and not 5 stars from me is the location. It is some 5 minutes by car to the city centre, but probably so 20 minutes by foot, and the area is under heavy construction.

The hotel is located immediately at the heavy traffic boulevard, but the room I had was soundproof, no noise at all.

This time we did not have the time to check the spa area, but next time we will, as we heard it is very good.

If traveling by plane, the hotel has free shuttle service from and to the airport.

When next time in Podgorica I will definitely book this hotel again.

1 Thank Foks M
Milena B, General Manager at Hotel Aurel, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear Madam,
Thank you for taking time to write a detailed review about out hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we are sure out future guests will too.
Thank you for all the praises, especially to our staff! We are proud to know we will be your choice again, when staying in Podgorica next time.

Unfortunately, we still cannot change the environment, but are hardly working on it and definitely, it will be improved soon. The position of the hotel is great, as you stated, but the surrounding must be brought to a better condition urgently. We are aware of that and are making biggest efforts in order to provide the 5-star-experience for our guests.

Looking forward to your next visit!
Kind regards,

Milan, Italy
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Very professional receptionist that helped me in some very hard problems. Room is very good, the quality of restaurant is good with one exception: please, don't sell caprese with mozzarella, with the price of the real mozzarella, and after you serve fake squared mozzarella.
Some special words for the driver of shuttle to airport: very professional and the young girls at reception that were on tuesday 15th and wednesday 16th: very very beautifull and professional. If I will come here, it will be because they are there.
Marco Lebiu

Dear Mr Lebiu,
We cannot say nothing else but THANK YOU for all the positive points stated here.
We appreciate your feedback!
Nevertheless, we are sorry about the ''fake'' mozzarella taste, but unfortunately, sometimes it's not up to us. We will pay higher attention to it in future.

However, we are looking forward to your next stay with us and promise you will not have any complaints next time.

Kotor, Montenegro
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Because of my job,I must to travel a lot,I was in Aurel few times.There are many reason,why I always stayed right in Aurel.After a lot of working during a day,ambient in this hotel makes me relax and feling wery comfortable.Except the high level hygiene and cosiness this hotel offers,I would singke out the frendly stuff...Thanks to the gym and the jacuzzi,I can relaxa after the bussy day.I`m looking foraward to the next visit to Aurel!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

3 Thank Andjela P
Milena B, General Manager at Hotel Aurel, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear Ms Andjela,
Thank you very much for a positive feedback.
Your satisfaction with our offer and service is our greatest pleasure and our main goal.

Also, this is our best advertisement and recommendation for future guests.

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Milena
Also consider these accommodations in or near Podgorica
CentreVille Hotel & Experiences
#6 of 17 in Podgorica
Queen of Montenegro
Queen of Montenegro
#3 of 9 in Becici

Been to Hotel Aurel? Share your experiences!