“Gets 5 stars from me”
Review of Hotel Adrovic

Hotel Adrovic
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Sveti Stefan
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Having driven all day I drove past this hotel and thought it looked great but was probably too expensive. Carried on into Budva and didn't like what I saw one bit so decided to try my luck at this hotel. It was about 9pm and a room was available at a fantastic price. The view from my hotel balcony just took my breath away. Late meal was excellent and the staff great. An early morning rise saw the sun shine on a beautiful beach and the island of Sveti Stefan. Breakfast in the sun on the hotel terrace and a walk on the beach. Unfortunately it was one night only but I will be returning. The room I had was quite large with a nice balcony - furnishings were average, bed was OK, air con was excellent. An easy 5 stars from me. I just love this hotel and to be honest was considering not putting a review on here as I thought it may not be well known, alas I'm sure its heavily booked in the height of the season. I hope to be back in July.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank bachgyn123

Reviewed 10 March 2013

This was my first time and it will definately not be the last..
I had a sea view and the room was pretty big. The room was clean and it did not look cheap..
I came with some friends and the staff was realy nice and i would like to thank the blond receptionist she made my day :) there is a lot things to do and if you just want to relax you can stay on the terace and watch the sunset with someone special. This is a small family hotel but it has a soul and thats what matters to me :)

• Stayed: August 2012
4  Thank murdlione
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Wonderful view, nice location, lovely terrace, very kind and welcoming staff. Yet you have to walk a bit if you want to go down at the beach...
The rooms are not that clean, needs improvement on that. But if you are at the beach it doesn´t really matter that much. Breakfast was a bit poor but good. Dinner was very very good on the terrace with an amazing view!!!!

Room Tip: ask to be facing the sea, otherwise you won´t live the magic of sveti stefan
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pludama
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I hate to do this.. giving a bad review. But it is my duty to assist other travellers as we had such a wasted day. Went to this hotel all the way from Kotor and then after two hours decided we could not do it. Seriously had to wait for the taxi to return from Kotor and took us back. We were supposed to stay for three nights but pay for one night and left immediately. There is absolutely no care or love in this place. The curtains, linnen, bedspreads were so worn... the four towels were old and each a different colour. The 10 plastic hangers were all of different type and colour. Unbelievable but true. Shabby. The worst part is the broken toilet, old tiles and the hundreds of steep stairs to the beach. A LOT!
Fact is the room is of a nice size and if upgraded thoroughly this hotel can be uplifted to a much higher standard. Actually Sveti Stefan can be avoided as a whole...wayyy overrated. The small beach charge enormous amount for chairs and towels. You could buy new ones every second day.The beach pebbles...you cannot walk on it! Much better to try other towns.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Maxie L
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Hotel looks nice on the pictures but it is definitely shabby and build on a hill.So it's fine if you have a room on the upper floor where there is a view, if not, the rooms looks out on a ugly courtyard. Furniture date back from the 70's .... and breakfast is basic.
The beach is not close by so you have to walk as it is absolutelu impossible to drive down to the beach. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Londra_11
Reviewed 17 September 2011

The hotel has a nice view... yes, of course form the nice terrace.
the rooms are numbered in a way that the first room are on the lowest floors.
I had room number 1, which had a terrace on a terrible garden with dry grass, garbage on it and a view on the hotel in front of it.
The room was stinking of mould and was very humid.
We asked the staff to change or upgrade the room but we did not have any feedback from them.
Do not book paying in advance; i believe before paying you should look at the room.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank tombazzi
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I guess we weredissapointed in general with sveti stefan, couldnt get on the island and the beaches were so crowded that it was no fun to be there. The hotel was average at best, the staff was very friendly, but although we booked 6 months ago and asked for a nice view on the waterfront, we were put in room number 15 under the kitchen. First night i had to go out of our bed to ask them to calm down as we couldnt get to sleep (this was at mignight). Anyway i would not give this hotel a recommendation.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Hotel Danica
Hotel Danica
#5 of 10 in Petrovac
Apart-Hotel Belvedere Residence

Been to Hotel Adrovic? Share your experiences!