A superb hotel. hotel staff, rooms and food are very good. its located near to the town and far from the sacred places. therfore the peace of mind is there.
*** tips to tourist
1. do not go to Anuradhapura during poya holidays
2. if u r not planning on waking up early in the morning, pls ask for a room where the sun will not hit the window. (However the view is breathtaking at sunrise)
*** tips to the hotel.
1. pls complete the pool quickly
2. have some cover which can be removed when its not raining, coz its ruining the furniture
3. use thick curtains where the guests will not be woken up at sunrise.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.