I have been to many hotels, but this hotel is exceptional in all aspects! Being cabin crew, we always stay in hotels around the world since that where our 2nd home, but here at Kandalama we were just amazed! The service, the food and the ambience! All were fantastic! We actually felt pampered and looked after during our holiday...good job done and I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone! A true experience when it comes to hospitality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritance Kandalama is shaped like the outspread wings of a bird, following the line of the cliff from which it seems to emerge. The hotel is a staggering 1km from end to end, and rises up seven floors, yet appears to be a perfectly natural extension of the mountainside. The flat roof and timber pillars support a screen of vegetation that attracts local wildlife. The abundance of real-life animals around the hotel is complemented by wonderful large-scale sculptures within it. A metal owl is suspended outside the main restaurant; wooden elephants inhabit the lounge; a stone cobra uncoils along the terrace overlooking the infinity pool. However, while focusing on highlighting its enchanting natural surroundings, our luxury resort in Sri Lanka gives priority to providing its guests with the finest comforts and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Heritance Kandalama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kandalama Hotel Sri Lanka
- Hotel Heritance Kandalama
- Heritance Kandalama Dambulla
- Kandalama Hotel Dambulla