We visited Sri Lanka last may and ended our trip at the asian jewel boutique hotel for 4 days. We were the only guests in the hotel and got a very personal welcome from the owner. Our stay was wonderful and relaxed, the food was superb and the staf was very friendly. If only it wasn't an 13 hour flight, we would come more often. We had the luxury room and even got room service on removing a frog (the jumpy one) from the bathroom. We would highly recommend others staying here if you're searching for a quiet and beautiful place to relax and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Due to its unique location, the Asian Jewel Hotel, Hikkaduwa - Sri Lanka combines the best of both worlds. Enjoy the tranquility and serenity of the picturesque Bird Lake while being just 2 km inland from Hikkaduwa, one of Sri Lanka's oldest and most established beach resorts. Ever since the very early days of travel, Sri Lanka has been known as one of the world’s most beautiful, diverse and exotic holiday destinations. So, what are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asian Jewel Boutique Hikkaduwa
- Hotel Asian Jewel Boutique