We had originally booked to stay at Kogala Beach, but after a week of cold curry for breakfast, curry for lunch and then curry for dinner we could no longer bare it.
We went to stay at the Asian Jewel and the contrast was out of this world!!
The Asian Jewel has the back drop of the Sri Lankan jungle, stunning views, the friendliest staff iv ever met and they do a cracking Full English Breakfast much to my delight :) The hotel is owned and run by an English couple which gives the hotel a home from home feel. The food is all fresh and cooked to order, with a vast variety to choose from. The rooms are immaculate with beautiful views of the jungle. I really cant praise this hotel and its staff enough and I really wish we had originally booked this hotel. This is definately the place to stay whilst exploring the beauty of Sri Lanka...you will not be disappointed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Due to its unique location, the Asian Jewel Hotel, Hikkaduwa - Sri Lanka combines the best of both worlds. Enjoy the tranquility and serenity of the picturesque Bird Lake while being just 2 km inland from Hikkaduwa, one of Sri Lanka's oldest and most established beach resorts. Ever since the very early days of travel, Sri Lanka has been known as one of the world’s most beautiful, diverse and exotic holiday destinations. So, what are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asian Jewel Boutique Hikkaduwa
- Hotel Asian Jewel Boutique