we stayed here last summer for 5 nights at the end of our 3 week holiday. it was very restful after lots of traveling around. we really enjoyed the lovely rooms, delicious food and very relaxing pool. Tanya and Dale were great hosts and very helpful organizing tuk tuks for us to the beach, galle and other things to do and see in the local area which were of interest to us. The staff were very attentive and welcoming. We all agreed the breakfasts were amazing! A family with 2 sons 11 and 14 who really enjoyed the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Due to its unique location, the Asian Jewel Hotel, Hikkaduwa - Sri Lanka combines the best of both worlds. Enjoy the tranquility and serenity of the picturesque Bird Lake while being just 2 km inland from Hikkaduwa, one of Sri Lanka's oldest and most established beach resorts. Ever since the very early days of travel, Sri Lanka has been known as one of the world’s most beautiful, diverse and exotic holiday destinations. So, what are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asian Jewel Boutique Hikkaduwa
- Hotel Asian Jewel Boutique